- Our office is committed to providing excellent, high-quality dental care and education to our patients, in a family friendly, professional, and comfortable setting.
- Our office believes making your smile the best it can be will enhance your quality of life.
- Our office believes life-long learning is essential to our staff and profession.
- Our office believes community involvement is critical to personal development.
Dr. Daniel Clement DDS
- B.A. from Saginaw Valley State University in Engineering
- D.D.S. from University of Detroit Mercy
- Previously employed as a Public Health Dentist & as an associate in private practice
- Purchased Practice November 1, 2011
- Member of American, Michigan, & Saginaw Valley Dental Associations
- Participates in classroom , community presentations, & health fairs
- Volunteers in Honduras providing free dentistry to indigent patients
- Volunteer for MDA Mission of Mercy Project
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- ANSI Accredited CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- USA Weightlifting Coaching Education Certificate of Completion
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- ARC Professional Rescuer